Friday, March 21, 2008

Canada Update 1: Friday Morning

So I'm in Canada right now... its awsome, except some of the t.v. channels are in chinese and french and the hotel is lame to be as nice as it seems. The Burnaby hotel is 100x better.

The team had practice last night in Bellingham, Washington. We look great!

On the way there we had a car accident right outside of downtown Seattle. It was a huge like 12 car pile up. It was about 5 different accidents in 1. It closed I-5 for about an hour. But don't worry everything is just fine... ours was just a little fender bender. We were one of the only two cars to drive away. Here's a link to the news about it: Car Crash. Never a dull moment with my dad. My coach passed us in the accident, so I just jumped out and got in with her. So I didn't miss anything.

There was a huge wait at the border, so that really sucked. It's pretty funny that you pass by this huge Peace Arch that says "Children of a Common Mother". I'm like, if we share a common mother then why can't we just share the house we all live in too. We had to wait a long time just to have some guy wave us through. Too funny.

We have our first game today at 2:00. Sooooooo I'm super pumped. Check back tonight and see how we did.

1 comment:

imapepper01 said...

Wow, that's kind of scary about the big car accident.
Good luck on the tournement though! :)