Monday, March 17, 2008

Championship Game :[

So on Saturday we had the Jr. Summits Championship game. The score was 4-3, we lost by one goal and it was really close the whole game, but it's all behind me now because... I'M GOING TO CANADA!!! I know you probably know that by now but I'm SUPER excited. Just to let you know it is only two days from today until we leave. What you may not know is that we are going to be playing Tier 1. Tier 1 is the highest classification of Junior hockey in North America. So that means we are going to play some hard teams. I'm ready for it though. The website says that the whole tournament will include some 67 teams and over 1000 girls. You could visit it here if you wanted: 11th Annual Richmond Ice Classic.

Well, another good thing I found out today was, I got straight A's in school.

This is kind of random but my mom made the best dinner tonight: macaroni chili bake -mmmm. :]

1 comment:

pb said...

So you are a kick a** hockey player and get straight A's too.
No wonder your Mom fixed you your favorite meal.