Monday, March 24, 2008

Game 4: NW Selects 3 vs South Delta 2

WE WIN!!!

Today we played the South Delta girls and we won 3-2! This was an important win, because it kept us from finishing last. I wish we could have our 1st game against Chiliwack to do over...I think we could beat that team, because they beat this team too. By winning, we finished 4th, Chiliwack 5th and this South Delta team will finish 3rd. Richmond and Langley will play for 1st I bet.

Oh and 1 more thing...I got the MVP of the game. I still did NOT score, but I did have some good chances and my dad says I created some opportunities for others. I got a lot of ice time. The last goal with about 2 minutes left was off a clearing pass I made. I was not credited with the assist, because Laura did most of the work herself, but I did get the puck up and out of the zone to start the rush. The team manager from the other team polls their parents and picks the MVP...I like that. Anyway, it's a beautiful little trophy and I'll take a picture and put it here later.

3 days to the BIRTHDAY...and counting!!!!

l8r

2 comments:

imapepper01 said...

Yay!
Great job Jerin
:)

-Lizzie

pb said...

Great work girl. I knew you would do it.
"BIRTHDAY!!!!" That means your going to be a teenager!!!!!!!
Love You.
pb