Saturday, March 29, 2008

GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!

Okay so today I go to open all my presents for my Birthday!!! I got some books, $, Under Armour clothes and an awsome Nitendo DS...etc. I got one present where I had to pop balloons
and there was money and confetti inside... (yeah we are cleaning it up right now but, I ditched):]...Well I got one hugely amazing present. Are you ready?
I'M GOING TO CHICAGO THIS WEDNESDAY to see the CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS (YEA!) play the DETROIT DEADDWINGS (BOOOO!) So I'm totally super pumped!!!! We will be in chicago BY noon and we'll stay for 3 days and 2 nights!!!! YAY....
Oh yeah I'm also soooo excited about going to Miami Florida this summer!!!

3 comments:

imapepper01 said...

aaahhh you're so lucky!!

imapepper01 said...

Hey Jerin,
I watched the Blackhawks game on TV. I was like "Wooo that's where Jerin is."
And the Hawks lost. That sucks. :(

imapepper01 said...

oh wow, i'm dumb. my mom said they lost. so...yay!