Sunday, January 30, 2011

Jr. Spartans dominate Portland Area Selects!

So the Oregon High School Hockey League (Portland area) Selects came down this weekend for two games against my U18 team the Jr. Spartans.  We won Saturday night 8-2 and then again today by a score of 10-1.  Neither game was ever in question, but they were a hard hitting team.  I took a few heavy shots, but it's all good.

Are the Jr. Spartans the best team in Oregon?  I don't know, but we two games against the Portland Jr. Hawks in two weeks and that may decide it!  They're coming down to Medford for a weekend pair.

Next weekend I'm travelling to Wenatchee, WA to skate in the WA State Girls Select Camp.  I can't get a pass to District Selects there, but I'm pretty confident of moving on from Oregon anyway.  It's a good opportunity to see old friends, skate against girl competition and see Teka again!  Woot!

I'll keep you posted....

No comments: