Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Team Alaska in Connecticut...

Well, my team is 0-2 at the Polar Bear Tournament in Connecticut.They lost to the New Jersey Quarry Cats and the Rhode Island Express by a score of 2-1 in both games.  I am so proud of what they are doing there and the showing they are making for themselves.  I am also completely devestated that I am not there and the possibilty that I could be just one factor in helping my team overcome the one goal differences.  Go Team Alaska...you can do it!

Also, the additional punch in the face, United still has my hockey gear so I can't even practice with my midget team here in Oregon.  It's so frustrating! 

I keep saying, things couldn't get any worse...and then they do.  Hoping for a better day today!

2 comments:

Aunt Wendy said...

gear ever make it home? We are glad you are safe and not still spending time in an airport!

Jerin said...

Gear is not home yet, and that is just like getting punched in the face! Last we heard, it was in San Francisco and scheduled for a flight tonite to Medford...heard that before!