Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Blog Is Back!

Well, it's a new hockey season and I want to share it with all my friends and family! I didn't keep up the blog last year and I missed sharing it all... The 2010-11 season is well underway and I need to bring you up to speed.

As usual, I am having to get games with multiple teams this year to make a solid season. The biggest news is that I have been accepted as part of the U16 Team Alaska! These girls are so awesome and we get to travel around to some big tournaments. I am trying to go to Alaska like once a month during the season....and so far so good!

My teams this year:
U16 Team Alaska Girls
U19 Team Alaska Girls (for select games and tournaments)
Crater Comets High School Hockey Team (co-ed high school team)

...and this weekend, I am finishing up the 2nd half of a tryout for the Jr. Spartans Midget A U18 Team. I hope to make this team because it's like our all star high school team and I'm the only girl that finished the 1st half of the tryout!

So those are my teams, and you can check out my records and stats to the right. I'll keep you updated! Come back often because I will be working to add some new elements and some new visuals to my blog.

No comments: