Saturday, December 11, 2010

Crater gets a win!

My high school team, the Crater Comets, grabbed our first win for the high school season last night against the North Medford Black Tornadoes. It was a fun game with lots of scoring...

My teammate, Dustin G. got a hat trick. This was only his 2nd high school game. He's a freshman. His brother, Daniel who is a junior, assisted on every one of his goals I think. He ended the night with 1 goal and 4 assists!

I had a gaol on the night that ended up being the GAME WINNER! WOOT!

I also had a pretty physical night, getting hit and even delivering a few hits! Pretty fun...

Today is dedicated to homework, so I'll be in the books all day. Tomorrow is the 2nd half of the Jr. Spartan Midget U18 tryout, so I'll be resting and ready to go for that too!

Great job Crater! Good game North....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you. I am also glad you have the blog back up and running!