Sunday, December 12, 2010

...added another team today!

Finished the tryout for the Jr. Spartans Midget A U18 team today.  I made the team.  I don't expect a ton of playing time, but I get a chance to travel and play some high level hockey when ever I am given the opportunity.  This is just a nice add on to pick up more playing time this season.  I'm pretty stoked about making the team, because it's like our all area high school all-star team. 

I'll be playing a lot of weekends during the month of January and I'll get to spend some time up in Portland.  Haven't been there much this season...  This will also allow me to pick up a tournament over MLK weekend.  I'll be up in Alaska over President's Day Weekend, so I'll miss the Jr. Spartan play tourney that weekend.

I'll post a picture in my jersey whenever we get them.  Should be cool...

GO JR. SPARTANS!


No comments: