Monday, October 6, 2008

Wow...we're in full swing....

Lost again this weekend here in Medford. We still have mad goalie issues. I care about winning and losing, but I just can't take it too serious when the scores are so bad. My team scored 6 goals...4 of them were mine. I got my bell rung by Ryan towards the end of the game. I was a little starry-eyed there for a while, but I like hitting. What I don't like is when boys hit each other and everyone celebrates and thinks it's awesome and laughs, but when I get hit it demonstrates why girls shouldn't play hockey?!?!? I can take and dish with the best of them all, as evidenced by this weekend. The boys need to get over themselves, stop trying to play crash-up derby and actually play a little hockey. I'd like to win...for once!

Went to Portland for a power skating clinic this weekend with the Selects. It was a lot of fun. It was directed by a figure skating coach, so we had a pretty good time razzing her and giving her a hard time. I did my best backwards, butt pump figure skating impersonation...it was way good!

I have the opportunity to play in 6 games this weekend, but I probably will only play 4 or 5. The three most important games that I will definitely play in are the NW Selects U14s vs San Diego. This is our first test this season and I am stoked. We are going to play 3 times over next weekend up in Portland. I'll keep you informed.

Drive for 25!

XOXO
-Bear

No comments: