Monday, October 20, 2008

NW Girls Hockey Rocks!

My Portland team, the Portland Storm, may go to a tournament this February in Salmon, Idaho. We'd play on these beautiful outdoor rinks with mountains in the distance, pictured here:



Anyway, that got me looking for girls hockey in Idaho, and I found this great statewide website that details and promotes girls hockey statewide. I wanted to share it, becasue I think it would be cool if girls in every state had a resource, a listing or promotion like this...enjoy!

Idaho Girls and Womens Ice Hockey


P.S. I got the game winner in overtime this weekend in Medford! Good Stuff! I also had a great practice weekend with The Storm in Portland!

Drive for 25!
-bear

2 comments:

pb said...

Nice work

imapepper01 said...

If I still lived in Idaho, I probably would've been playing against you in this tournament. Weird...