Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Random thoughts...

So, I MADE THE NW SELECTS U14 TEAM! I'm pretty excited because this team ROCKS! The try-outs were awesome and fun up in Seattle...I got to see all my hockey besties and my dad and I always have a good time when we travel together. I think this team is going to be amazing this year, and the whole Selects organization is going to be sweet!! I have a practice weekend for the girls team this weekend up in Portland and that's always fun because I get to hang out with Coach Candace and Cailey from the U12 team. Candace is still MY coach in so many ways! So now I gotta just get my practice on!

So today is the first preseason Blackhawk hockey game. So the season is finally here!!!:) My first official house boys team game is this weekend. I am the oldest one on my team but I am not the only girl on my team! I'm glad:). I'm thinking we may not win every game, but I'll get lots of playing time and that's why I skate in Medford anyway...just to get more ice time.

Well, my thoughts are all over the place....gotta check the score on the Hawks game. Later.

No comments: