Sunday, December 2, 2007

3rd Hat Trick of the Season

I was able to get my 3rd hat trick (3+ goals in one game) of the season today playing for the Portland Jr. Hawks. I was playing a defensive center against a boys house team that had not lost a game this season. As a matter of fact, they have beaten every team they have played this year by no less than 8 goals every game. We won the game 4-3 and I pulled all 3 goals in a single shift in the second period. The 3 goals were scored in under one minute. Go figure. It was a good game and a nice comeback after Saturday's game.

On Saturday, my Jr. Summits team tied 3-3 against another Summits team. It was a hard fought game, and I took the biggest check of the year so far. It was open ice and clean, and it looked pretty major league according to my dad. I finished my shift, it really didn't hurt. I look forward to getting that kid back again next time.

1 comment:

pb said...

She what happens when you get some rest. Way to K.B.
Love You
pb