Friday, December 21, 2007

A little update before Christmas break....

Well, as expected, I have had 1 game and 4 practices in the last six days. I love this time of year! The only thing that I am struggling with now is that snow has come to the mountains and I want to do more snowboarding this year but have such little extra time because of my hockey schedule.

Speaking of, I am headed to San Jose for the Winter Classic the day after Christmas. I'm hoping to go down and win this thing, but I haven't played in an all boy's tournament yet...so, we'll see.

For a couple of you, Joy H. and PB, I really want to say thank you for all your encouragement and support. I'm glad to know that you are following along!

I recently found this website with a bunch of photos of me at the San Jose MLK Tournament earlier this year. These are some great action photos that feature me, so be sure to check them out:
Jerin's San Jose MLK Action Photos(update 12/24/07: photo's dumped...sorry, not sure what happened!)

Merry Christmas!

No comments: