Saturday, November 24, 2007

One lame game...

Hint: two nights before I stayed up really late (3:30 in the morning) with some friends of mine. The next day I partied all day and I ate a bunch of junk food and something I thought was pizza.

So as you probably guessed I wasn’t feeling my best and I was exhausted. To add onto that my teammates were pretty tired too. Before I tell you the score I want you to know I was the only person to score on my team. The score was 11 to 1. We lost hugely to a boys team (I know how lame)!

In about the middle of the game I got hurt. A guy pushed me and I fell on my knee. He came back to me and asked if I was okay. In my head I was thinking its hockey people get hurt you can’t just stop and make sure every person is okay but I thought it was sweet. And so I didn’t tell him that. I just said I was okay. I limped off the ice and sat on the bench awhile. When I was sitting on the bench I thought I was going to throw up that bagel I had for breakfast. Thank goodness I didn’t!

Well that’s the highlights of my last Jr. Hawks game. I’m positive we’ll do better next time.

1 comment:

pb said...

Eleven........to one..?