Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Langley Games: 3, 4 & 5

All losers. What more do you want to know? I got a goal in the last game. We were right there in every game, never blown out...but never the winner. I still had a really good time and we played really well. We were just 10 skaters and a goalie from the States who came together for the tournament playing against teams of 15+ skaters and a goalie who play together all season at the AAA level. We did good.

On a personal note, after much coaching (thanks Ross!) I have expanded my offensive abilities with some success. I got one tracked there for awhile and my coaches are helping me get better at taking higher percentage shots and creating ways to drive the middle instead of the left side every time. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha dude i just randomly found this on the internet. hilarious :)
text me 509 881 4830