Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Storm and NW Selects...

I LOVE PLAYING WITH THESE GIRLS TEAMS!

This past weekend, the Storm, my all girls Portland Jr Hawks team had our first 2 games. We have so much fun! We lost the first game 5-3, but tied the second game 5-5!!! I had a hat trick in each game, and an assist in the second game. When we come full strength after injuries, we are going to ROCK!

I'm on my way to Burnaby, Vancouver BC this weekend for a tournament with the NW Selects. I think we are going to do awesome! After finishing 2nd two years in a row, I am hoping to come home winners this year. I'm getting excited because all of us stay in a hotel and hang out between games...it's fun. Also, about 1,000 girls play in this tournament and that's pretty awesome. I'm sure my dad will update the website during the weekend, so stay tuned!

No comments: