Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Northern Edge....again....



This week I'm up in Vancouver, WA at Mt. View Ice Arena for the Northern Edge Goal Scoring Camp. I did the Northern Edge Skill Development Camp on my home ice in Medford 2 weeks ago. See the post below. These camps are some of the best I have been to and I am learning alot and getting in great shape for the season! It's cool, because it's being run by the same group of instructors. Also, I am getting to stay with my mom at my Portland Coach's house.

Weekend before last, I was up in Kent, WA to do a NW Selects skating camp just for the weekend. It was run by Teka Parks, the NW Selects U19 coach. It was really good....very, very technical and I learned a lot! I can't wait for the NW Selects try outs in September!

This weekend, I have to try out for the boys Bantam Travel team in Medford. I'm confident that I will do okay. Also, the Drive for 25 will start soon, and I am thinking of some new incentives for support of my play....think about it!

I found out today, that I tuck my jersey in on the same side Wayne Gretzky did back when he played....hmmm....coincidence or just a sign of future greatness?

Shouts to my Mawmaw and Pops....glad you finally made it home.

Late.

hockeygirl_10

1 comment:

imapepper01 said...

Awesome! I hope you do well at bantam try-outs. I can't make it, but I'm thinking about playing...that would be pretty cool.
I don't know. I keep changing my mind.