Monday, February 11, 2008

Getting the game winner...and a new sweatshirt!

So I had a five game weekend this weekend...it'll help get me ready for our tournament next weekend. My teams went 2-1-2 on the weekend, and three of those games were my Jr. Summits Peewee boys travel team against the Portland Jr. Hawks Peewee boys travel team. In that series we were 1-0-2. It was a tough good series. The highlight of the weekend for me came in the win against the Portland team where I broke out and got the game winner. I got love from everyone on the ice...except the Hawks of course. It was awesome.

I'm adding a photo I took today with a new sweatshirt I got. My Uncle Gregg and Krista from Missoula, MT sent me this rad Missoula Hockey sweatshirt. This is a picture of me sporting it at the RRRink.


Next weekend, I'm in Eugene all weekend with the Portland Jr. Hawk Girls team in a tournament. It'll be good. We're playing all boys teams. I'll let you know.

No comments: